Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moving to Austin

Hello. I haven't written in a long while. I haven't found the time, energy, or material to make a blog post worth it. Well, regardless I need to start writing more. I believe that it is important not only to have a personal journal but also to have a public archive of writing. Something about the fact that, regardless if anyone does or not, somebody COULD read it. This changes the way we write and the content. It's important to see this difference and then use it to explore your Self.

I'm moving back to Austin, Texas a week from today and I am quite excited. I'm going to be helping my mother start her own blog where she wants to post her poetry. From what I have read, she is quite remarkable! However, she writes exclusively in Spanish. Maybe someday I will translate them and share them with the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment