Monday, July 6, 2009

Bugs

Never live next to a wooded area.Bugs will drive you crazy.
They've driven me to the point of insanity.
You can't open your door for some fresh air.
They are constantly looking for light
and for some reason that light is always in my room,
inside my house.
My skin crawls constantly now and I can't tell the difference
between an ant/moth/spider and the hair on my legs.

Call me insane, call me cruel, but they can all die.
I know they help in nature, but get out of my house!
I have stopped trying to take them outside.
Their tiny brains can't fathom I'm trying to help them.
I don't care if it's bad luck. I have so much of that anyway.
I will kill them all. Ants will feel the sting of my butts.
Spiders will feel the end of my shoe.
Flies will feel the darkness of the inside of my hand.

They are beautiful creatures as long as they stay out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment