Sunday, July 5, 2009

PRE

Good evening/morning everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I'm sitting here on the Wick family computer after a suprisingly mild Independence Day party. I barely drank. Some kind of combination of not feeling like drinking, being stressed about moving, and honestly having fun sober, kept me from having more than like... 3 or 4 beers throughout the whole night. It was a good time though and I got to see some friends I haven't seen for a couple months.

Alyssa (Keith's sister) and I, stayed up till now stalking David Archuleta trying to find a picture where he wasn't smiling. It was impossible. We also listened to some nice old and new songs. She introduced me to an a capella group names "Straight No Chaser" who are a men's a capella group out of IU who are very talented. Look them up on YouTube if you have the chance.

I wasn't terribly sure what to write about in this post because truly at 4 in the morning I have no mind opening insight. I have been feeling very uncreative and down lately but lucikly my friend Rachel and I have been able to co-write and produce a new song called "Monotony" (which I will post a link to once we get it recorded to our liking). We are playing with the idea of forming a band called PRE. It helped me through the hard end of the week that I have been having.

Anyways, this post was more an update on my life than anything else, which is fine. I wanted to extend a good article to anyone reading this though. I don't know how many people are into Numerology but the more I grow up, the more I'll give anything an honest go, and honestly there seems to be some truth in it. I read this article (it's kinda long but reading all of it is really good) on a blog called Creative Numerology and I really enjoyed it. Even if you don't believe in Numerology please take a second to read this. It has a very interesting message that we should all ponder. You can read the article here.

Finally, I have been finding a lot of healing strength in my new meditations and I really hope that I can find a way to make it a daily ritual. I just need to stop bitching about everything and get it done. Enough "but"'s. Well it is after 4 in the morning and I have to be up at a decent hour. I will leave it at that. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment